Haskell and Tripp was owned by a woman, Louisa B Haskell, and a man, Charles M. Tripp as partners.
They had 2 addresses, one on
Purchase Street and the other around the corner on William Street. The store sold dry goods, shoes, fancy goods, linens, cloth, etc.
In the 1904 City Directory, it is listed as owned by Mrs. C.M Tripp and not a Mr. Tripp. Possibly the husband died or retired, and the wife took over his interest in the store.
In 1905, the store is no longer listed but Mrs. Louisa Haskell still lived at 345 Union Street, and Mrs. Charles M. Tripp lived at 7 North Orchard Street.