They also sold bicycle clothing, sweaters, shirts, golf hose, tennis and bathing suits, wraps, housecoats, gowns, MacIntoshes, umbrellas, canes, jewelry, trunks, bags, etc. The Wings also offered custom tailoring.
The company owned and occupied the 3 story brick building with some large plate glass windows at 131 - 133 Union Street. It was located at the next address uphill from F. S. Brightman's Stationary Store.
In 1897, the business was owned by William and John Wing. The Wings also owned, and were managing agents for whaling vessels, and were importers of whale oil and whalebone.
2 Images below - Click them to enlarge for more detail.