The postcard photo is from 1906, and the card was sent in 1907.
The building with the conical spire to the left of the center was the YMCA located on the corner of North Sixth Street and William. To the left of that was a church.
The large building in the foreground on the right was the City Hall until the fire later in the same year (1906) that burned during a recount of a ballot for mayor. (See 1906)
Afterwards, the offices of city hall were moved to the library building across William Street.