As we look north on Cottage street, we are approximately in the middle of the intersection of Arnold and Cottage streets.
The first house on the right in today's time is not shown as it wasn't built until later.
The house with the large veranda was owned by Frank Kirby and built in 1897 the next house was owned by Charles Tripp and built in 1887.
It has a rounded corner room that is an interesting architectural touch.
Click the image to enlarge it.