The school was bounded by Summer Street in the front, Chestnut Street along the rear, and the sides were Mill and North Streets.
The address is 91 Summer Street, and currently the site has another school building built shortly after 1909, that is the Holy Family - Holy Name Parochial Grammer School.
See a view from the tower looking to the south-east.
In 1909 A new School was built on County Street. See the 1909 New Bedford High School.